Situated in a private and elevated cul-de-sac, this immaculately presented Queenslander is full of character and charm. Enjoy sweeping views across Eatons Hill from the deck of this beautifully presented home with brand new carpet and paint throughout and newly finished hardwood timber flooring.
The vast amounts of space that are available downstairs offer the perfect area to expand and improve this already impressive home.
Notable Features include:
* Spacious elevated 820sqm block with amazing views across Eatons Hill towards Moreton Bay
* Colonial character features throughout
* Four spacious bedrooms inc Main with Air Con, Ensuite & built-in's
* Large rear deck overlooking backyard and perfect for entertaining
* Double lock-up garage with plenty of under home storage for extra trailers, jet skis, motorbikes etc
* New Carpet & paint throughout
* Newly refinished hardwood timber flooring
Perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac in popular Eaton's Hill, this beautiful home is only minutes from parkland, Eatons Hill State School and local shops!
Located approximately 18kms north from the Brisbane CBD, Eatons Hill is a popular family friendly suburb surrounded by quality primary schools, high schools and numerous child care facilities. Three major shopping retailers service the area. Major sporting precincts are nearby as are an abundance of parkland and nature reserves. The award winning Eatons Hill Hotel is a popular spot for entertainment and dining. Well serviced by public transport bus routes, Westfield Chermside, Brookside Shopping Centre, Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals are also a short drive away.
Contact Sharon Richter or Viv Robinson from Exclusive Agents Hudson Property today to arrange your inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Roller Door Access