Indulge yourself and enjoy a lifestyle of luxury in this spacious 50 square family home in the sought-after suburb of Monterey Keys. There is ample room for everyone to unwind and enjoy, along with the ultimate alfresco set up to ensure you make the most of this magical waterfront location. Gather around the outdoor entertaining areas, with tranquil views across the canal & 6 Burner BBQ whilst watching the kids at play in the in-ground solar heated pool, or engage in a spot of fishing, crabbing or kayaking, right in your own backyard.
Facing East to water and boasting a contemporary décor, you'll adore the water views from the light filled main living areas and the upscale kitchen, showcased by marble benchtops and stainless steel appliances. Look forward to making the most of the air-conditioned media room.
Retiring at the end of the day has never looked so inviting, with an elegant, expansive master suite. Enjoy the stunning water vistas from your private balcony, & plenty of storage space with a walk-in-robe and built-in-robe on offer. The remaining bedrooms upstairs are spacious and feature built-in-robes, fans and air-conditioning. The guest room downstairs is also air-conditioned with a BIR and a walk-in-robe which leads to the ensuite/main bathroom.
*4 generous sized bedrooms including expansive Master suite, with ensuite, A/C WIR & BIR, and private balcony overlooking the canal.
* Media Room
* Office with built in desk and storage.
* New Laundry with stone benchtops and modern tiled splashback
* Kitchen with marble benchtops, Stainless Steel appliances, Ample storage, Walk in Pantry and views over the water.
* Large FOUR car Lock up Garage.
* Recently painted and recarpeted with quality wool carpets throughout.
* Timber flooring downstairs.
* Solar heated in ground swimming pool.
* Solar heated hot water service
* Lots of storage throughout
* Located in a quiet street with a park 200m away
* Within 2.0km to the Helensvale Primary and Helensvale High school. Also serviced by numerous private and independent schools including AB Paterson, St Stephens & Coomera Anglican College.
* 5 minutes to the new Hope Island Central
* 20 minutes drive to Surfers Paradise
* 5 minutes to Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet N Wild & Top Golf.
* Within 5 minutes drive to 3 different Golf Courses inc famous Sanctuary Cove Golf Club.
Contact exclusive Agent Sharon Richter of Hudson Property to arrange your inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement
Car Parking - Surface
Roller Door Access