The architecturally designed, light and airy Azalea brings the outdoors in with a flowing floor plan downstairs. The kitchen and two separate dining spaces border a Sala area that wraps around the house making indoor-outdoor entertaining a breeze. The spacious living room completes the open plan area downstairs.
Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts air-conditioning, a walk-in-robe and its own ensuite while the other two bedrooms feature built-in-robes. With a single lock up car garage and additional car space, along with storage under the stairs the Azalea checks all the boxes.
Features include :
* 3 carpeted bedrooms inc. main with ensuite
* BIR's & ceiling fans in bedrooms 2 and 3
* Downstairs powder room
* Separate Laundry
* Single garage
* Security screens throughout
- Walk to local school, childcare and shops
- 10mins drive to hospital, beach and Caloundra CBD
- Public transport 5 min walk away
- 5 hectares of open space on your doorstep
This lovely townhouse is located in a natural haven halfway between the famous Sunshine Coast beaches and the scenic hinterland.
* Convenient location close to schools, shops & transport
* Walk to the highly regarded Meridan State College
* Enjoy Creekwood park with it's multi-purpose park, kids playground, bbq facilities, skatepark and walkways.
* Close proximity to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital Precinct
* 5 minutes to Caloundra CBD
* 10 minutes to the beach
If you would like to arrange an inspection of this property please contact Viv Robinson or Sage Merlin of HUDSON PROPERTY.
Images used are indicative of the style of this townhouse and are of the same layout and style of property which was used as a display unit. Interested tenants should satisfy themselves through a personal inspection and not rely solely on images provided.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools