Investors take note- This well positioned, freestanding, brick 3 bedroom townhouse provides a wonderful opportunity to purchase a quality investment property that is currently tenanted and maintained by Defence Housing Australia (DHA).
Centrally located within easy distance to the North Richmond shopping district, schools and public transport, this attractive property is certain to suit investors wanting to purchase with several years of guaranteed income.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Leased until December 2022 ( DHA have the right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension)
* Lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement at lease end)
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is empty
* Non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* Lease restoration works completed by DHA at lease end.
* Zero re-letting fee
* Brick & Tile home
* 3 Bedrooms main with Ensuite & WIR
* Remaining 2 bedrooms with BIR's
* Rumpus room upstairs with bedrooms
* kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* carpet and floating timber floors
* separate 3rd toilet downstairs
* Ducted Air Conditioning
* Solar Hot Water System
* Outdoor, undercover entertaining area
* Single garage with drive through access to rear
* Fully fenced, level rear yard and garden shed
* Security screens on all doors and windows.
* Located within close proximity of the North Richmond Shopping Centre
* $475 pw rent in 2019
This home is in a much sought-after area of North Richmond and will be a popular choice for investors, so don't delay. The property is in excellent condition and priced to sell immediately.
To find out more about this great investment opportunity, or if you would like to arrange an inspection, please contact Tracee Stuart on 0400 404 464 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the photographs in this advertisement were taken whilst previously vacant and in between Defence tenant placements in order to protect the current occupant's privacy. They are to be used as a guide only. All inspections require a minimum notice of period of 48 hours.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools