14 Wilkins Street East, Annerley QLD
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 0 Square metres
Queenslander workers cottage. 4.7km to CBD, 500m walk to Train Station.
Sit back and relax in this delightful Queenslander workers cottage located on the top of a hill with views from the rear deck. Offering 5 bedrooms or 4 and a study with 2 living areas - 1 upstairs and 1 down, 2 Bathrooms and 2 car accomodation
* 5 Bedrooms - 3 upstairs and 2 downstairs
* 2 Living areas - 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs
* Front deck with access from bedrooms through french doors
* Large Rear deck of the kitchen with beautiful views
* Outdoor rear paved patio area downstairs
* 2 Recently modernised bathrooms - 1 main upstairs and 2nd smaller bathroom downstairs.
* Full size internal laundry downstairs.
* Original features throughout including stained glass windows
* New colourbond roof installed in 2017
* Undercover car parking for up to 3 cars
* Compact low maintenance fully fenced block
* Private and peaceful oasis.
This has enjoys the ultimate location!
* Just 500m from the Train Station
* Multiple schools within a 2km radius
* Bus stop just 1 minute walk
The oversized 4th bedroom is perfect for a teenage retreat or could be convreted for independent living, the 5th is perfect for study or home office space.
Buyers will love the tranquility and find it hard to believe they're only a 4.7 kilometres from Brisbane CBD!
There is undercover carport accomodation for two cars, possibly 3 compact vehicles.
The new residents will rejoice at the close proximity to the hip cafe's of West End, stunning Southbank Parklands and the man made beach, Brisbane river, or a spot of shopping in the city centre - all within a 4 km distance.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $725000.
Interest Rate (p.a)