Everton Park QLD
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 159 Square metres
DHA LEASED UNTIL 2024. BUILT 2014. 8KM FROM BRISBANE CBD.
Built in 2014 this modern, stylish and ultra convenient home is situated in a quiet street in Everton Park and is perfect for investors looking for the security of long term tenants and guaranteed rent. Leased back to Defence Housing Australia (DHA) until 2024 with an additional 3 yr option, investors can sit back and let DHA do all the hard work for you.
Situated in a quiet street only 8 km's from the Brisbane CBD, a short drive to Brookside Shopping Centre, Mitchelton Train Station and the Everton Park Woolworths complex.
FEATURES INCLUDE :
* 3 Bedrooms inc Main Bedroom with WIR, Ensuite & AirCon
* Air conditioned living area
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living areas and entertainment area
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking & Stone bench tops
* Good sized entertainment area
* Access to laundry via kitchen
* Double Lock Up Garage with Internal access
* Separate dining area
* Carpeted bedrooms
* Lease end date 20/08/2024
* Lease option 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* Current Gross rent $470pw and reviewed annually each December.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Annual independent rent reviews
* DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
* DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
* The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents - the Defence Properties specialists.
* In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
* Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA, and are for illustration purposes only.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $549000.
Interest Rate (p.a)