39 Murphys Road, Portland VIC
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 6 car spaces
- Approx 51 Acres
2 DWELLINGS, 51 ACRES AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Buyers will be spoilt for choice with 21 hectares (51 acres) of land and 2 dwellings surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens and 4 bay shed with plenty of potential to subdivide (STCA). The opportunities are endless.
Located on peaceful Murphys Road and in a growth area with other development surrounding the property. Just minutes from everything Portland has to offer.
Main Home Features :
* Double brick construction * 3 Bedrooms with BIR's
* Large open plan living * Combustion Heating
* Main Bathroom includes spa * Large laundry with 2nd shower and toilet
* Outdoor living area complete with kitchen and Cafe blinds
2nd dwelling features :
* 1 bedroom * Fully self-contained
* Open plan living * Single car carport
* Undercover verandah/outdoor sitting * Connected with own power, water & septic
* 4 bay shed with roller doors, high clearance, concrete floor, power, store room/office, wood heater
* Bore plus 2 dams * Timber cattle yard
* Hay shed * Orchard & vegetable gardens
* Chicken coop * Shearing Shed
* Wood Shed * Electric fence bordering the property
With all this land and all this property, buyers looking for the perfect lifestyle change and a rural outlook - or somewhere to live while you develop the future most wanted estate in Portland (STCA), this home has it all!
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $875000.
Interest Rate (p.a)