- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 661 Square metres
TENANTED WITH GUARANTEED RENT FROM DEFENCE HOUSING. LEASED UNTIL 2021. YIELD 5.79% PLUS.
This four-bedroom home is located in Kirwan, Townsville & amongst other quality built homes. Situated close to everything you could need including schools, shops, and public transport. This home is the perfect mix of peace and convenience, with long term security through the benefit of the lease to DHA (Defence Housing Australia) until Novemer 2021 and then the owners can move in or rent out, or sell as they please.
* 4 bedrooms, inc master with WIR, AC & Ensuite.
* Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
* Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with sliding glass doors to an outdoor undercover area
* Ceiling fans throughout with Aircon to master, main living and kitchen/dining
* Security grills to windows and doors
* Double lock up garage with remote control entry and internal access to the home
CURRENT RENT : $400PW
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition Edition 5B
* Lease start date : 27/11/2006
* Lease end date : 26/11/2021
* Lease option Used
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction
* Current Rent: $400pw
* Note: The right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
* Council & Water combined approx $800 per quarter
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
ABOUT KIRWAN : One of Townsville's most popular suburbs and a large population in excess of 20,000.
Numerous public and private schools and Childcare facilities make it perfect for families. The suburb also boasts Churches, a Library, Medical centres, Police Station, Fire Station, Major Shopping Centres, Convenience & boutique shops & all the Banks, cinemas, restaurant hub, hotels, parks and sporting facilities. inc Brother's Leagues Club, and North Queesland Cowboys Stadium. A quick connection to the overpass road takes you to James Cook University, Army Barracks & Hospital in minutes.
There's also a fantastic recreation area & water sports venue, opposite the Willows Shopping Centre as well as plenty of entertainment venues for adults and children.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents.
**In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $359000.
Interest Rate (p.a)