Thornton NSW Lease 2029 + 3 years
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 480 Square metres
MODERN 3-YEAR OLD HOME WITH GUARANTEED RENT FROM DHA UNTIL 2029 + 3 YR OPTION TO EXTEND
This 3-year old, modern 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom DHA investment property comes with a wonderful long lease, until 2029 with a 3-year option to extend. With a large kitchen at its heart the home also offers two living spaces, a spacious family/meals area and a formal lounge room. The roomy master bedroom includes a large built-in-robe and an ensuite, the 2 other bedrooms also include built-in-robes and are conveniently positioned near the family bathroom which includes a separate shower and bathtub. Set within a highly convenient location, the property is just a stones throw to the local public and secondary schools, shops and Thornton medical practice.
The large back yard is fully fenced for privacy and includes a water tank, solar panels are also installed on the roof.
Thornton is a great suburb with easy access to the freeway heading North and South, out to the Hunter Valley Wineries, Port Stephens and into Newcastle. Thornton has a small shopping centre and Stockland Greenhills is the closest shopping centre complex approx. a 10 mins drive. Thornton Public and Francis Greenway High are two schools located within this suburb.
Built approximately 2017 and currently rented at $465pw, assessed annually and rental income guaranteed to be paid weekly, until the end of the lease.
* Only 3 years old, modern interior
* 3 bedrooms/ 2 bathrooms
* Double lock up garage
* Master bedroom with large built-in-robe and en-suite
* Spacious open plan family and dining areas
* Large versatile kitchen overlooking the family area
* Separate lounge area, ideal as a parents retreat
* Tiled living and carpeted bedrooms
* Separate laundry
* Ducted air-conditioning and heating plus ceiling fans throughout
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Safety screens throughout
* Large fully fenced backyard with water tank
* Solar panels installed on roof
This investment equals "peace of mind" from a long lease, guaranteed rental income paid monthly in advance and other extensive benefits of the DHA Property Care Services.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease Edition: Edition 6C
* Lease start date: 7/04/2017
* Lease end date: 6/04/2029
* Lease option: 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 month reduction and 1 x up to 12 month extension
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour.
* Current Gross rent $465pw and reviewed annually each December.
* Built approx. 2017
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Jenny Andrew of Hudson Property Agents on 0414 207 279.
**In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $570000.
Interest Rate (p.a)