- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 671 Square metres
DHA LEASED UNTIL 2022.
INVESTORS : This home is perfect for investors looking for good long term growth and security with a DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease until Jul 2022. At lease end DHA hand the house back in excellent condition at which time you can move in, rent out or sell.
Set in one of the fastest growing regions in South East Queensland. Raceview is centrally located and only a short distance to schools, shops, parks, sporting facilities, major shopping centres and public transport. Just 5 mins to the Ipswich CBD and 35 mins to the Brisbane CBD. If you are looking to invest in an area that is close to all amenities then you'd be wise to consider this property.
The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
With record low interest rates and Queensland defying the odds and experiencing some of the best capital growth and highest rental yields in the country, now is the perfect time to consider investing in the region.
* Modern low-set home
* 4 Bedrooms inc Main with Ensuite, BIR and Air Con
* 2 living areas inc Family, dining and Separate Lounge
* Double Lock up garage with secure internal access
* Outdoor entertaining area
* Security Screens throughout
* Modern kitchen with stainless appliances and ample storage
* Dining area opens out to an outdoor patio through double glass sliders
* Large 671sqm block
* This property is flood free
CURRENT GROSS RENT : $380pw
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition 5B
* Lease start date. 16/07/2007
* Lease end date 15/07/2022
* Lease option Used
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
Water approx $232 per quarter
Council approx $533 per quarter
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
** Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $355000.
Interest Rate (p.a)