- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 192 Square metres
LARGE TOWNHOUSE - DHA LEASED UNTIL 2024 + 3. CARSELDINE, BRISBANE.
INVESTORS : With Australian property prices predicted to hit an all time high throughout 2021, now is the time to invest before you miss the boat! Built in 2010 this modern townhome offers investors the opportunity to enter the Brisbane market with an assurance of guaranteed rent from DHA (Defence Housing Australia) and a long lease until MAY 2024 PLUS 1 X 3 Year option which would take it through until 2027!! This townhouse is a cut above the rest and equal in overall size to many homes. Featuring 3 spacious bedrooms + separate upstairs living room, over 2 levels with an open plan kitchen which flows through sliding glass doors to the undercover outdoor entertainment area and yard.
The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started. Located in one of Carseldine's most sought after complexes and only 20 minutes from the CBD, this property is perfectly positioned only minutes' drive to Carseldine Central and close to schools and train lines, local shops and cafes, Aspley Hypermarket, and Westfield Chermside are all within close proximity.
DHA LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition 6B
* Lease start date 18/05/2012
* Lease end date 17/05/2024
* Lease option 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour.
RENT : Current Gross rent for 2021 is $424pw and adjusted to market rent annually with a guaranteed minimum of $424pw for the life of the lease.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the property is tenanted.
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good including new paint and carpet(refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
Council : approx $415quarterly
Water : approx $167 quarterly (after usage has been deducted)
Body Corp: approx $925 quarterly
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $429000.
Interest Rate (p.a)