- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 674 Square metres
DHA LEASED UNTIL MAY 2022 - INVEST NOW AND LIVE IN LATER.
This attractive and modern property is located in a popular Warner street approx 18 km's North of Brisbane CBD. The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease expires in May 2022 at which time the new owners will enjoy the benefits of a lease end make good. In the mean there is a guaranteed rental income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
With record low interest rates and Queensland defying the odds and experiencing some of the best capital growth and highest rental yields in the country, now is the perfect time to consider investing in the Brisbane area.
The Warner area is well serviced by Translink bus services, and is only 10 minutes from Strathpine train station. Brisbane Airport is just 35 minutes south.
* Modern spacious low-set home
* 4 Bedrooms inc Main with Ensuite, BIR and Air Con
* 2 Living areas
* Double Lock up garage with secure internal access
* Outdoor entertaining area
* Security Screens throughout
* Dining area opens out to an outdoor patio through double glass sliders
* 674 sqm block
CURRENT GROSS RENT FOR 2021: $530pw
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease end date : 21/05/2022
* Lease option : Used
* Right to vary : 1 x up to 12 months Reduction
* options and right to vary are in DHA's favour.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
* Built approx 2005
Water approx $TBC
Council approx $TBC
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $549000.
Interest Rate (p.a)