Flinders View QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 795 Square metres
DHA LEASED UNTIL 2023. LOCATED IN PRESTIGIOUS KENSINGTON ESTATE.
This beautiful 4 Bedroom home is on a Defence Housing (DHA) lease until 20th July 2023. Located high in Flinders View and surrounded by other beautiful and prestigious homes in the Kensington Estate, it offers excellent medium to long term prospects for the savvy investor.
The Ipswich region in one of the fastest growing areas in Australia. The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started. With record low interest rates and Queensland defying the odds and experiencing some of the best capital growth and highest rental yields in the country, now is the perfect time to consider investing in to the region.
CURRENT RENT FOR 2021 : $405PW and assessed again in December each year
* Lease edition Lease Edition 5B
* Lease start date 21/07/2008
* Lease end date 20/07/2023
* Lease option Used
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months reduction
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
* Large Brick and Tile family home on a big, flat block.
* 4 Spacious bedrooms inc master with Walk In, Air con and Ensuite
* Modern kitchen boasts stainless steel cooking appliances & ample bench space.
* Tiled family & meals area with double sliding doors opening to outdoor undercover alfresco dining area.
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Fully security screens.
* Spacious 795 sqm allotment.
* Close to all amenities including schools, shopping and sporting facilities.
* Located in a quiet street with local traffic only and surrounded by well maintained prestigious homes.
* 40 kms from Brisbane CBD and 5km from Ipswich CBD
* Close to Amberley Air base.
* Rates approx $603 p/qtr
* Water approx $232 p/qtr
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is empty
* Non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* Zero re-letting fee
If you are looking for an attractive property as a secure investment then you can't go past this DHA leased home.
*** Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $429000.
Interest Rate (p.a)