16 Sandon Place, Kelso QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 606 Square metres
OWNER OCCUPIERS OR INVESTORS -LARGE 4 BR HOME ON 607 SQM
SUITABLE TO INVESTORS OR OWNER OCCUPIERS: With a Guarantee to return a minimum rent of $410pw until the end of the lease in August 2022 OR the possibility of ending the DHA lease early and moving in to your immaculately cleaned and freshly painted residence. Buyers should act quickly to secure this four bedroom home in the suburb of Kelso - one of Townsville's fastest growing residential communities on the banks of the Ross River. Lavarack Barracks, James Cook University, the Townsville Hospital & Willows Shoppingtown are within close proximity. Walkways and parks on the banks of the river are within walking distance.
* 4 bedrooms/2 Bath & Double garage
* Master bedroom with Ensuite, BIR's and Air con
* Modern kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances
* Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
* Two separate living/lounge areas
* Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with Air conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* Security grills to windows and doors
* Double lock up garage with remote control entry and internal access to the home
* Covered outdoor area
* Irrigation system
* Built approx 2009
* 606sqm block
LEASE DETAILS :
* Leased until 15/08/2022 - arrangements can be made to hand over earlier if required.
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour.
* Current Gross rent $410pw, with a guaranteed minimum of $410pw until lease-end.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
** * Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $329000.
Interest Rate (p.a)