Augustine Heights QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 643 Square metres
**UNDER CONTRACT** ADENBROOK BUILD, LEASED TO DEFENCE HOUSING (DHA) UNTIL 2027 + 3 YR OPTION
INVESTORS : Quality abounds in this Adenbrook built home, leased to DHA on a long lease through to 2027 plus 1 x 3 yr option which could take it through until 2030. Located in AUGUSTINE HEIGHTS, one of South East Queensland's growth suburbs, approx 35mins from Brisbane CBD. Situated in a quiet, well established family friendly neighbourhood, close to numerous local schools, shops and public transport and offering all the convenience residents require for comfortable living. Investors will love the security of the long term lease in place with DHA (Defence Housing Australia) offering guaranteed rent.
A DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed rental income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, superannuation funds, and perfect for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
With record low interest rates, South East Queensland experiencing some of the highest rental yields in the country, vacancy rates continuing to come down and property experts reporting Queensland's growth is to continue well in to the future, now is the perfect time to consider investing into the region.
CURRENT RENT : $465PW and assessed annually.
* Lease edition 6B
* Lease start : 12/02/2015
* Lease end : 11/02/2027
* Lease option : 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary : 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour.
* Quality Adebrook home with 4 Bedrooms - master with private Ensuite, Air con & WIR
* 2 Living areas inc Shared Kitchen/Dining, Family Meals area and Separate rumpus
* Modern Kitchen with SS appliances, Walk In pantry and ample bench space and storage.
* DLUG with internal access
* 643 sqm Block
* Outdoor and undercover entertaining/Alfresco area
* Outdoor patio overlooking rear yard.
* Located in growth area of Queensland on a lovely street in a quiet neighbourhood.
* Built approx 2012
* Woolworths and local Restaurants less than 5 minutes drive
* Walking distance to St Augustine’s College
* Orion Shopping Precinct and Springfield Central Train Station less than 10 minutes drive
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
ABOUT AUGUSTINE HEIGHTS
Augustine Heights is part of Greater Springfield region. In 2013, the population of Greater Springfield was estimated around 30,000, with a projection to grow to 105,000 residents by 2030. ... The plan is to have a group of suburbs with the population of Darwin by 2030. Located just 33km southwest of Brisbane CBD and 13km southeast of Ipswich and excellent transport, medical, education and lifestyle facilities.
*** Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $599000.
Interest Rate (p.a)