Thornton NSW Lease 2022
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 502 Square metres
SPACIOUS HOME IN A QUIET STREET. GUARANTEED RENT FROM DHA UNTIL JUNE 2022. CURRENT RENT $475PW.
This large 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom DHA investment property is situated in a quiet street and offers plenty of space both inside and out. The large kitchen includes a gas cooktop and overlooks the family area, a separate spacious living/dining area makes this property ideal for growing families. Set within a highly convenient location, the property is just a stones throw to the local public and secondary schools, shops and Thornton medical practice.
Thornton is a great suburb with easy access to the freeway heading North and South, out to the Hunter Valley Wineries, Port Stephens and into Newcastle. Thornton has a small shopping centre and Stockland Greenhills is the closest shopping centre complex approx. a 10 mins drive. Thornton Public and Francis Greenway High are two schools located within this suburb.
Built approximately 2006 and currently rented at $475pw, assessed annually and rental income guaranteed to be paid weekly, without fail until the end of the lease.
* 4 spacious bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with WIR and en-suite
* Spacious open plan living and dining area
* Large versatile kitchen overlooking with gas cooktop
* Separate family area
* Tiled living and carpeted bedrooms
* Separate laundry
* Air-conditioning and heating plus ceiling fans throughout
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Safety screens throughout
* Double lock up garage
* Large fully fenced backyard with water tank
This investment equals "peace of mind" from a long lease, guaranteed rental income paid monthly in advance and other extensive benefits of the DHA Property Care Services.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease Edition: Edition 5b
* Lease start date: 12/06/2007
* Lease end date: 11/06/2022
* Lease option: Used
* Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 month reduction
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour
* Current Gross rent $475pw and reviewed annually each December
* Built approx. 2006
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Jenny Andrew of Hudson Property Agents.
**In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
***The rent displayed is the 2020 rental figure, please note, DHA has recently performed a rent revaluation on this property. Please enquire with the agent to confirm the 2021 rental figure***
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $570000.
Interest Rate (p.a)