- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 416 Square metres
LONG LEASE TO DHA UNTIL 2026 WITH UP TO 3 YR OPTION. BUILT 2016.
With Townsville experiencing some of the highest rental yields in the country, vacancy rates continuing to come down and property experts reporting Townsville is on the way back from its previous downturn, now is the perfect time to consider investing in the region.
This home is perfect for investors looking for good long term growth and security with a lease until Dec 2026 plus a further option up to 3 years which would take it through until Dec 2029. The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Built in 2016 this property also offers plenty of tax depreciation benefits for the savvy investor.
Centrally located, just a short drive to Willows and Stockland Shopping Centres, and the Cannon Park Dining and Entertainment precinct. Close to popular public and private schools, public transport and a 15 min trip in to Townsville CBD.
* Modern lowset brick home
* 3 Bedroom inc Main with Ensuite, WIR and Air Con
* 2 Separate living areas inc Lounge and Living/Dining
* Outdoor undercover entertaining area
* Low maintenance 416sqm block
* Built approx 2016
* Double lock up garage with internal access to the home
* Airconditioning to main living areas
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens on doors and windows
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition: Edition 6C
* Lease start date: 12/12/2017
* Lease end date: 11/12/2026
* Lease option: 1 x up to 36 months (Note the option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion)
* Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
CURRENT RENT : $340pw and assessed annually
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents.
**In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $359000.
Interest Rate (p.a)