West Wodonga VIC Lease 2022
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 712 Square metres
DHA SECURE INVESTMENT LEASED UNTIL JAN 2022. INVEST NOW AND LIVE IN AT LEASE END!
This beautiful four-bedroom home is a blue-chip investment. Currently under lease to DHA (Defence Housing Australia) with guaranteed rent. Located in West Wodonga & surrounded by modern built prestigious properties. Situated close to everything you could need including schools, shops, and public transport. Featuring a modern layout with tiled living area and carpeted bedrooms.
You will receive guaranteed rent from the perfect tenant (DHA), that will provide an ongoing income stream. Strong cash flow is a key ingredient to making a sound investment such as this. While independent residentially leased properties are vulnerable to fluctuating demand and potentially unstable flow of rent, there is no risk of vacancy costs with your DHA property. Even if the property is without a tenant for some time, DHA will still pay the rent while it's vacant. At the end of the lease in January 2022 , you can make the choice to sell, rent out or live in yourself after DHA conduct their end of lease 'make good'.
* Modern lowset brick home
* 4 Bedroom inc Main with Ensuite, WIR
* 3 Separate living areas inc Family/Rumpus, Living and Dining
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Outdoor Alfresco entertaining area
* 712 sqm block
* Built approx 2003
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition 5B
* Lease start date 19/01/2007
* Lease end date 18/01/2022
* Lease option Used
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction
CURRENT GROSS RENT for 2021 : $425pw and reviewed annually.
COUNCIL RATES : Approx $2650 pa
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents.
**In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $420000.
Interest Rate (p.a)