20 Moxey Close, Raymond Terrace NSW Lease 2021
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 518 Square metres
LARGE FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A LOVELY, PEACEFUL CUL-DE-SAC. AVAILABLE TO OWNER-OCCUPY FROM 1 FEB 2021 - WITH FRESH PAINT & NEW CARPETS.
This DHA property is available to owner-occupy from the 1st of February 2021. The new owners will enjoy a property which has undergone DHA's Lease-end Restoration work where they ensure the property is restored in good order, this includes re-painting and re-carpeting.
Incredibly spacious with a floor plan designed to suit families, it features 4-bedrooms and 2-bathrooms, formal living and an informal family/meals areas with a versatile kitchen as its functioning heart.
The spacious master bedroom, en-suite and WIR located at the rear of the home provides ideal separation from the 3 additional bedrooms, each bedroom comes with built-in-robes and are zoned together with the large family bathroom, which includes a separate shower and bath. Multiple living zones are perfect for creating contrasting living spaces, one zone positioned at the front is ideal as a parents retreat and one at the rear allows for privacy in a stylish yet low-maintenance format. The property has ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout and the kitchen is fitted with electric appliances.
The double garage comes with a remote control auto door and allows for internal access, the covered outdoor area is perfect for alfresco entertaining and is easily accessed through a large sliding door via the family/meals area. Other features include security screens to window and doors and rain water tank.
Built in 2008 this property is on a level block with easy access for off street parking. Perfectly positioned in a "Lakeside" cul-de-sac where plenty of amenities are easily accessible, including a well paved reserve area leading all the way to a primary school and shops.
* Modern low set brick home
* 4 bedrooms main with ensuite and large WIR
* 2 separate living areas incl. family/meals and formal living
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Carpeted bedrooms and living area
* Tiled family/meals area
* Security screens
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Freshly painted and carpeted by 1st Feb 2021
* Outdoor entertaining area
* Fully fenced backyard
* Water tank
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease start date: 10/08/2009
* Leased until 01/02/2021
* Option available : NIL
* Right to vary : NIL
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Jenny Andrew of Hudson Property Agents - the Defence Properties specialists.
* In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
* Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA, and are for illustration purposes only.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $510000.
Interest Rate (p.a)