- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 510 Square metres
PERFECT FOR THE HOME OWNER OR INVESTOR! INCLUDES NEW PAINT INSDIE & OUT.
This home in Kirwan is perfect for owner occupiers or investors. Currently leased to Defence Housing (DHA) until OCTOBER 2021 at which time the new owners can move in and enjoy this lovely residence which will have received a full internal & external repaint as part of the handover from DHA.
Positioned in the popular Townsville suburb of Kirwan, in the new estate of Willowbank, this house is in close proximity to Willows Golf Course, WIllowbank park, local shops, public and private schools.
* Modern lowset brick home
* 4 Bedroom inc Main with Ensuite, WIR and Air Con
* 2 Separate living areas inc Family/Dining and Lounge
* Outdoor entertaining area
* 510 sqm block
* Airconditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
* Security Screens
* Double lock up garage with secure internal entry
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition Lease Edition 5B
* Lease start date 23/10/2009
* Lease end date 22/10/2021
* Current Rent - $400pw
DHA LEASE BENEFITS :
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
* Minimum rental guarantee of $400pw for the life of the lease.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $359000.
Interest Rate (p.a)