- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 680 Square metres
DHA LEASE UNTIL 2024 - $480PW RENT.
INVESTORS : The perfect opportunity exists to own this lovely home with a long lease to DHA until APRIL 2024. This is savvy investing at it's best with a long term lease locked down with DHA (Defence Housing Australia) and a 5.56% yield, it's sure to offer investors excellent long term growth prospects.
The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
With record low interest rates and Townsville experiencing some of the highest rental yields in the country, vacancy rates continuing to come down and property experts reporting Townsville is on the way back from its previous downturn, now is the perfect time to consider investing in to the region.
* Modern low-set brick home
* 4 Bedroom inc Main with Ensuite, Walk In Robe and Air Con.
* Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with Built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Air conditioned living areas
* 3 Separate living areas
* Security screens throughout
* Family area opening through double glass doors to outdoor undercover area
* Large 680 sqm block
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition 5B
* Lease start date 17/04/2009
* Lease end date 16/04/2024
* Lease option Used
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
CURRENT RENT : $480 per week
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $449000.
Interest Rate (p.a)