- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 859 Square metres
DHA LEASED UNTIL 2022 +3YR OPTION
INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY: This well established home perched on a generous 859sqm block is currently on a DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease with guaranteed rent until September 2022 with a 3 year option, which could take it through until 2025! A DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed rental income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, superannuation funds, and perfect for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
LEASE FEATURES :
* Lease edition : 6B
* Lease start date : 23/09/2010
* Lease end date : 22/09/2022
* Lease option : 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary : 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour.
CURRENT RENT : $430 pw rent - reviewed annually by independent values
* Brick and Tile home with 4 SPACIOUS Bedrooms - main with Ensuite & WIR
* 3 separate Living areas inc Shared Kitchen/Dining, Family Meals area and Lounge
* DLUG with internal access
* 865 sqm Block
* Outdoor and undercover entertaining/Alfresco area
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Walking distance to Mt Carmel Christian School.
* Just minutes from the centre of Wodonga and with a beautiful backdrop of the Leneva Valley.
* Built approx 2010
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is empty
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* Fully Repainted inside and out, and re-carpeted at the end of the lease
* Zero re-letting fee
Invest now and reap the rewards of the future growth of this area. Please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents on 0407 288028 today to arrange your inspection of this mid lease DHA home.
** * Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $539000.
Interest Rate (p.a)