- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 512 Square metres
LEASED TO DHA UNTIL 2026 + 3 YR OPTION. RENTED AT $440PW.
INVESTORS : If you are searching for a stress free investment, this property located in Burdell, Townsville will suit you perfectly! There is a secure DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease in place with your rent guaranteed until the end of the lease in JANUARY 2026 with a 3 year option which could take it through until 2029!
Currently renting at $440pw resulting in a healthy yield of approx 5.73%. This modern and spacious home features 4 bedroom plus a study area and is perfect for investors. The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
With record low interest rates and Townsville experiencing some of the highest rental yields in the country, vacancy rates continuing to come down and property experts reporting Townsville is on the way back from its previous downturn, now is the perfect time to consider investing in the region.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition Lease Edition 6B
* Lease start date 16/01/2014
* Lease end date 15/01/2026
* Lease option 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
CURRENT RENT for 2021 : $440PW
* Modern lowset brick home
* 4 Bedroom inc Main with Ensuite, WIR and Air Con
* Separate study area off family.
* Two separate living areas.
* Air-conditioned Main bedroom and main living.
* Separate living areas inc Family, Dining and Living.
* DLUG with internal entry to the home.
* Outdoor entertaining area.
* 512 sqm block.
* Built approx 2009.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* DHA is responsible for organising and covering the cost of most non-structural repair and maintenance.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* * Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
DHA TENANT DETAILS
0427 596 774
1 x 36 months option
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $399000.
Interest Rate (p.a)