Salamander Bay NSW
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 307 Square metres
IDYLLIC LOCATION - TORRENS TITLE DUPLEX WITH GURANTEED RENT FROM DHA UNTIL FEB 2025.
Located in beautiful Salamander Bay, this Torrens title DHA (Defence Housing Australia) investment property is split over two levels, the main living area downstairs and all 3 bedrooms, plus an additional family room upstairs.
Upon entry to the lower level, you are greeted by an open plan living, dining and kitchen area that leads out onto a lovely undercover entertainment patio and fully fenced, low maintenance, private yard. Internal access from the garage is included and a laundry and toilet are within easy access.
Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. The spacious master bedroom includes an ensuite and the main bathroom with separate toilet is also on this level. A large family room upstairs provides an ideal space for the kids and is located at the rear of the property.
A well-designed floor plan that embraces a simple low maintenance lifestyle, the home is set in a quiet cul-de-sac within an easy flat walk to the local shops, amenities, cafes, public transport and beach.
Built approximately 2006 and currently rented at $510pw, this DHA investment property offers the astute investor a no-fuss, stress-free investment with guaranteed rental income paid monthly in advance by Defence Housing Australia (DHA), plus it will benefit from DHA restoration work at the end of the lease (20/02/2025), including new carpets and paint.
* 3 spacious bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Spacious open plan family/dining/kitchen area on lower level
* Large versatile kitchen
* Separate, carpeted family room on upper level
* Tiled living downstairs and carpeted bedrooms
* Separate laundry and spare toilet on lower level
* Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Safety screens throughout
* Double lock up garage
* Low maintenance, fully fenced, level, private backyard
* Built In 2006
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease Edition: Edition 6
* Lease start date: 21/02/2016
* Lease end date: 20/02/2025
* Lease option: Used
* Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour
* Current Gross rent $510pw and reviewed annually each December
* Built approx. 2006
* Council Rates - Approx. $1,600 per annum
* Water Rates - Approx. $480 per annum (water usage is reimbursed back to the owner by DHA)
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid in advance, even when the property is vacant
* Annual market rent review service (conducted by an independent licensed valuer)
* Online services portal to view and manage your property
* The lessor will be entitled to a lease-end make-good which includes new paint and carpets (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* Property Care program - DHA are responsible for organising and covering the cost of most non-structural repair and maintenance works, including the replacement of fixed appliances as needed
* Tenancy management - DHA take the pressure off managing the tenants, you do not have to inspect the property (however, this can be arranged on request)
* Emergency repair - in the event of emergency DHA will act quickly on your behalf
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Jenny Andrew of Hudson Property Agents on 0414 207 279.
**In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
*** Photos supplied by DHA for the purposes of marketing the property
**** Weekly rent quoted is for 2022 as per 2021 rental assessment completed in December
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $750000.
Interest Rate (p.a)