Elermore Vale NSW
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 399 Square metres
PERFECT DHA INVESTMENT WITH GURANTEED RENT UNTIL 2025. LOVELY QUIET LOCATION WITH ACCESS TO A COMMUNITY IN-GROUND POOL.
Located within a quiet neighbourhood estate and boasting a shared in-ground swimming pool and BBQ area, this three bedroom DHA (Defence Housing Australia) investment property is positioned in a quite, peaceful cul-de-sac.
Featuring three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom includes air conditioning and an ensuite, the main bathroom is within easy reach of the other 2 bedrooms and features a separate bath and shower. The spacious living and dining area is carpeted and the kitchen includes plenty of cupboard space, gas cooktop and breakfast bar. Internal access is provided from the double auto garage and the outdoor covered patio is accessible via the living/dining area. A fully enclosed, low maintenance back yard provides privacy and security.
This property is located in an ideal position close to Elermore Vale Public School and John Hunter Hospital. Glendale Shopping Centre is a short 7 minute drive away and the local Elermore Vale Shopping Centre is within easy reach. Public transport allows for an easy commute to Newcastle CBD and Charlestown Shopping Centre.
Built approximately 2006 and currently rented at $560pw, this DHA investment property offers the astute investor a no-fuss, stress-free investment with guaranteed rental income paid monthly in advance by Defence Housing Australia (DHA), plus it will benefit from DHA restoration work at the end of the lease (15/02/2025), including new carpets and paint.
* 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom, air conditioned with en-suite
* Open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioner
* Versatile kitchen with gas cooktop
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Separate laundry
* Double auto garage with internal access
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Low maintenance backyard
* Security screens throughout
* Shared in-ground swimming pool and BBQ area
* Council Rates - approx. $1,835 per annum
* Water Rates - approx. $260 per qtr. (water usage is reimbursed to the owner by DHA)
This investment equals "peace of mind" from a long lease, guaranteed rental income paid monthly and other extensive benefits of the DHA Property Care Services.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease start date: 16/02/2010
* Lease end date: 15/02/2025
* Lease option: Used
* Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
* Current Gross rent $560pw and reviewed annually each December
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid in advance, even when the property is vacant
* Annual market rent review service (conducted by an independent licensed valuer)
* Online services portal to view and manage your property
* The lessor will be entitled to a lease-end make-good which includes new paint and carpets (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* Property Care program - DHA are responsible for organising and covering the cost of most non-structural repair and maintenance works, including the replacement of fixed appliances as needed
* Tenancy management - DHA take the pressure off managing the tenants, you do not have to inspect the property (however, this can be arranged on request)
* Emergency repair - in the event of emergency DHA will act quickly on your behalf
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Jenny Andrew of Hudson Property Agents on 0414 207 279.
**In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
*** Photos supplied by DHA for the purposes of marketing the property
**** Weekly rent quoted is for 2022 as per 2021 rental assessment completed in December
Heating & Cooling
In-ground pool is a community pool
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $715000.
Interest Rate (p.a)