Eatons Hill QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 680 Square metres
EATONS HILL DHA - 17 KM FROM BRISBANE CBD. LEASED TO DHA UNTIL 2024.
INVESTORS : Currently on a long term DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease until 2024, savvy investors will love this modern four bedroom home located in the well established suburb of Eatons Hill, approx 17km from the Brisbane CBD. Situated in a quiet, family friendly neighbourhood, close to numerous local schools, shops and public transport and offering all the convenience residents require for comfortable living. At the end of the DHA lease, the home will enjoy a 'make good' and the owners are welcome to live in, rent out or sell as they please.
With the Brisbane property market recording record growth and predictions that this trend is set to continue for some time, now is the time to lock down your investment in the state.
A DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed rental income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, superannuation funds, and perfect for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
* Lease start date 21/12/2006
* Lease end date 20/12/2024
* Lease option USED
CURRENT RENT for 2022 : $600PW with a guaranteed increase of 2.5% pa.
* 4 bedrooms, inc master with WIR, AC & Ensuite.
* Open plan family, dining and kitchen with sliding glass doors to an outdoor undercover area. Separate lounge.
* Ceiling fans throughout with Aircon to master, main living and kitchen/dining
* Security grills to windows and doors
* Double lock up garage with remote control entry and internal access to the home and rear yard
* 680 SQM block with fully fenced rear yard.
* 17KM to Brisbane CBD
* Built approx 2002
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most nonstructural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees.
Council approx : TBC
Water approx : TBC
If you'd like to know more about this property or would like to submit an offer please contact Sharon or Viv by clicking on the 'Contact Agent' button or calling anytime. We'd love to discuss your property needs. Hudson Property - "Property done properly".
*** * Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $789000.
Interest Rate (p.a)