- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 342 Square metres
INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY LEASED TO DEFENCE HOUSING UNTIL 2029 + 3 YR OPTION.
INVESTORS: This home is on a Defence Housing (DHA) lease until 2029 with an additional option of 3 years which could take it through until 2032. A DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners amazing inclusions such as guaranteed rental income, a comprehensive property care/maintenance package, & annual independent professional rental valuations and adjustments, all of which are designed for stress free investing. Ideal for investors located anywhere in the country, superannuation funds, and perfect for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option. At lease end the home is repainted at DHA's expense before being handed back for you to move in, rent out privately or sell. You can also choose to discuss DHA's requirements for the home on a longer term basis with the potential for a new lease. You're also free to onsell to another investor at any time during the lease.
Set in beautiful surrounds in one of the fastest growing regions in South East Queensland. Raceview is centrally located and only a short distance to schools, shops, parks, sporting facilities, major shopping centres and public transport. If you are looking to invest in an area that is close to all amenities then you'd be wise to consider this property.
CURRENT GROSS RENT FOR 2024: $580pw and adjusted each December according to an independent professional valuation.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease start date 30/10/2020
* Lease end date 29/10/2029
* Lease option 1 X up to 36 month option
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months reduction
* Important Note: The 12 month right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
* Modern double storey home
* 4 Bedrooms upstairs inc Main with Ensuite, WIR and Air Con
* 2 living areas inc Family, Kitchen/dining downstairs and Separate Lounge upstairs
* Double Lock up garage with storage and secure internal access
* Outdoor entertaining area
* Security Screens throughout
* Modern kitchen with stainless appliances and ample storage
* Dining area opens out to an outdoor patio through double glass sliders
* Easy care tiled living areas and carpeted bedrooms
* Compact 342 sqm block
* Built approx 2010
COUNCIL RATES: Approx $545 per quarter
WATER RATES: TBC
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
** A note for Owner Occupiers -This property is sold with a DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease in place which offers significant benefits to the investor however can’t be occupied by the owner/s until the lease ends **
***Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and must be coordinated by the agent with the tenants.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorplan, lease dates, build date, land size, floor plans and size, and property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $620000.
Interest Rate (p.a)