Ferny Hills QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 310 Square metres
LARGE 4 BR HOME ON 310SQM - LEASED TO DEFENCE HOUSING FOR 2 YEARS.
This low maintenance spacious 4 Bedroom home is perfect for investors looking for a secure short term investment and to move in to at the end of the lease. Currently there is approx 2 years remaining on the DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease which expires in 2021 and the weekly rent is $480pw. Your bank will be satisfied with the benefit of the guaranteed income & little to no maintenance expenses right up until handover date.
Located in beautiful Ferny Hills in Brisbane's north-west approx 15km from Brisbane CBD. The suburb enjoys low-density living and larger than average property sizes and has excellent access to the central city via public transport. Situated in a small development of 4 Bedroom villas perfect for new families.
* Modern brick 2 storey home
* 4 Bedroom inc Main with Ensuite, WIR and Air Con
* Outdoor Deck area for entertaining
* Additional deck upstairs off master bedroom and bedroom 2.
* 310 sqm block
* approx 234 sqm villa
* Built 2009
* Leased until 21/08/2021
* Right to vary : 1 x up to 12 months reduction
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour.
* Current Gross rent $480pw and reviewed annually each December.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Annual independent rent reviews
• DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
• DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
• The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
• The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
• A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents - the Defence Properties specialists.
* In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
* Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA, and are for illustration purposes only.
Heating & Cooling
Council rates $1700 p/a
Water rates $1500 p/a (DHA rebates usage portion)
Body Corp approx $2337 p/a
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $495000.
Interest Rate (p.a)