15 / 96 Creekwood Avenue, Meridan Plains QLD
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 0 Square metres
NEW & SPACIOUS TOWNHOUSE IN CREEKWOOD ESTATE. READY TO MOVE IN.
** Please utilise the Book An Inspection button to confirm your attendance and be advised of changes or cancellations**
LUXURY 3 BED TOWNHOUSE. BRAND NEW & READY TO OCCUPY
This brand new luxury townhouse located in the Creekwood Central Estate is available to lease immediately.
Offering the new residents low maintenance living at its best, this architect designed residence features European stainless steel appliances, air-conditioned living area and main bedroom, Stone benchtops plus quality finishes throughout.
Features include :
* 3 carpeted bedrooms inc. main with ensuite and balcony
* Double lock up garage
* BIR's & ceiling fans in bedrooms 2 and 3
* Stylish open plan kitchen and dining space opening
* Downstairs powder room
* Separate Laundry
* Security screens throughout
- Walk to local school, childcare and shops
- 10mins drive to hospital, beach and Caloundra CBD
- Public transport 5 min walk away
- 5 hectares of open space on your doorstep
Creekwood at Caloundra is a natural haven halfway between the famous Sunshine Coast beaches and the scenic hinterland.
From the tree lined entrance, which follows the natural creekline, to the quiet residential streets and the proximity to all conveniences, Creekwood is a community of quality, style and choice.
* Convenient location close to schools, shops & transport
* Walk to the highly regarded Meridan State College
* Enjoy Creekwood park with it's multi-purpose park, kids playground, bbq facilities, skatepark and walkways.
* Close proximity to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital Precinct
* 5 minutes to Caloundra CBD
* 10 minutes to the beach
If you would like to arrange an inspection of this property please click on Book Inspection button below or contact Senior Property Manager - Rachel Roberts,
Images used are indicative of the style of this townhouse and are of the same layout and style of property which was used as a display unit. Interested tenants should satisfy themselves through a personal inspection and not rely solely on images provided.