47 / 1-19 Bowen Street, Mango Hill QLD
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 0 Square metres
APPLICATION APPROVED - AVAILABLE 20 MAY - TOWNHOUSE CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
Features include :
* 3 carpeted bedrooms upstairs inc. main with ensuite
* BIR's in all bedrooms
* Main bathroom upstairs including full size bath
* Downstairs powder room with 3rd toilet
* Stylish open plan kitchen and living space opening to outdoor courtyard & lawned area perfect for entertaining
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Room for another car in the driveway
* Secure key coded entry
* Security screens throughout
* Access to swimming pool, BBQ and community recreational areas within the development
The Halpine Central master plan has been designed to create an idyllic haven, offering privacy and connectivity to the surrounding local amenities. Easy Walking:
Less than 500m to Childcare facilities & local restaurants, cafe's and coffee shops.
Approx 600m to Coles supermarket, Mango Hill Tavern and the soon to be opened railway station.
A wonderfully designed community that features a contemporary urban flavour, blended with landscaped gardens and a leisure precinct featuring a swimming pool and relaxation area. It's a place where you can live and play in an environment thats both elegant and inviting.
If you would like to arrange an inspection of this property please contact Viv Robinson.
Images used are indicative of the style of this townhouse and are of the same layout and style of property which was used as a display unit. Interested tenants should satisfy themselves through a personal inspection and not rely solely on images provided.