North Lakes QLD
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 630 Square metres
LEASED UNTIL 2022 + 3 YR OPTION. LARGE 630SQM BLOCK! PERFECT INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY.
The perfect opportunity exist with this property to invest now and move in down the track at the end of the lease. With a generous 630 sqm of land it would make the perfect family home. In the interim the DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of wether the home is tenanted.
* Modern lowset brick home
* 3 Bedroom inc Main with Ensuite, WIR and Air Con
* 2 Separate living areas inc separate Family & living rooms
* Outdoor entertaining area
* 630 sqm block
* Built approx 2009
LEASE DETAILS :
* Leased until 11/11/2022
* Option available : 1 x up to 36 month option
* Right to vary : 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour.
* Current Gross rent $435pw and reviewed annually each December.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
North Lakes is located approximately 26 km north of the Brisbane CBD. Originally part of Mango Hill, the suburb of North Lakes was only established in 2006 and is very popular amongst first home owners. North Lakes is also home to the Brisbane region’s first Costco Warehouse and its second IKEA store, as well a large Westfield and numerous speciality stores. There are various public transport links including buses and trains.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents - the Defence Properties specialists.
* In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
* Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA, and are for illustration purposes only.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $469000.
Interest Rate (p.a)