10 / 6 Fifth Avenue, Burleigh Heads QLD
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 1350 Square metres
SAKS ON FIFTH - QUIET COMPLEX, PRIVATE BACK APARTMENT ON GROUND FLOOR, TWO CAR PARKS! ONLY 70 M TO BEACH
This huge ground floor apartment #10 in Saks on 5th Avenue is located in an enviable position close to everything. Just 70 metres to Burleigh Beach, surf and esplanade park, with North Burleigh Surf Club just around the corner. It is central to all the Gold Coast has to offer but is in a quiet complex with tropical pool and gym.
This lovely ground floor 2 BR apartment has the following features:
* Secure under cover parking for *2* cars - hard to find! Car Parks are side by side.
* Huge 85sqm wrap around verandah - perfect for entertaining and a view of the pool.
* Open plan living
* Polished floorboards in the living areas and carpeted bedrooms.
* Gourmet kitchen with granite-top surface
* Air Conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* Built-in mirrored robes
* Generous sized bedrooms
* Storage cupboard
* Ensuite to master bedroom
* Access to private courtyard from master bedroom through glass sliding doors
* Main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
* Cross ventilation & glass doors to verandah off master bedroom
* Was previously rented $540pw.
Building features :
* In-ground Saltwater pool
* Heated spa
* 2 x BBQ area's
* Live in caretaker
* Secure undercover parking with remote garage entry
Perfectly situated close to all facilities :
* Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport 15 mins South
* 70 metres to Patrolled Beach
* adjacent to 7-11 store, vegetarian restaurant, Thai & vegetarian restaurant, McDonald's restaurant, The Paddock bakery, coffee shops
* 5 mins walk to North Burleigh Surf Club, Coles supermarket, Aldi supermarket, Miami One shopping centre, Miami Tavern and Burleigh Heads Hotel
* 3 mins walk to buses to all the major shopping malls (Robina, Pacific Fair, Australia Fair and Harbour Town)
* 8 mins walk to Burleigh Village and alfresco dining precinct
* 3 mins walk and 20 mins bus trip to Robina and Varsity Lakes train stations for commuting to Brisbane
With all the additional features making this enviable apartment a rare find, it won't last long. Buyers should register their interest now before it's too late.
* Body Corp fees approx $1500 per quarter
* GCCC Rates approx $450 per quarter
Heating & Cooling
Ground floor with wrap around outdoor space
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $549000.
Interest Rate (p.a)