Augustine Heights QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 572 Square metres
INVESTOR GOLD - DHA LEASED UNTIL *2027* + 3YR OPTION, 35 MINS FROM BRISBANE CBD.
This beautiful four-bedroom home is located in one of South East Queensland's growth suburbs approx 35mins from Brisbane CBD. Situated in a quiet, well established family friendly neighbourhood, close to numerous local schools, shops and public transport and offering all the convenience residents require for comfortable living. Investors will love the security of the long term lease in place with DHA (Defence Housing Australia) offering guaranteed rent. Currently leased until until 2027 with an additional 3 yr option.
* Lease edition 6B
* Lease start : 05/01/2015
* Lease end : 04/01/2027
* Lease option : 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary : 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour.
* Current Gross rent for 2020 is $450pw and reviewed annually each December.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* Zero re-letting fees
* Brick and Tile home with 4 Bedrooms - main with Ensuite & WIR
* 2 Living areas inc Shared Kitchen/Dining, Family Meals area and Lounge
* DLUG with internal access
* 572 sqm Block
* Outdoor and undercover entertaining/Alfresco area
* Outdoor patio overlooking rear yard.
* Located in growth area of Queensland on a lovely street in a quiet neighbourhood.
* Built approx 2012
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
ABOUT AUGUSTINE HEIGHTS
Augustine Heights is part of Greater Springfield region. In 2013, the population of Greater Springfield was estimated around 30,000, with a projection to grow to 105,000 residents by 2030. ... The plan is to have a group of suburbs with the population of Darwin by 2030. Located just 33km southwest of Brisbane CBD and 13km southeast of Ipswich and excellent transport, medical, eduction and lifestyle facilities.
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents - the Defence Properties specialists
** Photographs in this advertisement were taken whilst previously staged by previous sellers and are not of the current tenancy & are to be used as a guide of the spaces only. All inspections require a minimum notice of 48 hrs.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $459000.
Interest Rate (p.a)