Augustine Heights QLD Lease 2023 + 3 years
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 532 Square metres
3 BED + STUDY OR 4TH BEDROOM. INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY - GROWTH SUBURB WITH DHA LEASE UNTIL 2023 + 3 YR OPTION.
This beautiful three bedroom (PLUS LARGE STUDY) home is located in one of South East Queensland's growth suburbs approx 35mins from Brisbane CBD. Situated in a quiet, well established family-friendly neighbourhood, close to numerous local schools, shops and public transport and offering all the convenience residents require for comfortable living. Investors will love the security of the long term lease in place with DHA (Defence Housing Australia) offering guaranteed rent. Currently leased until 2023 with an additional 3 yr option.
* Lease edition 6B
* Lease start date 31/05/2011
*Lease end date 30/05/2023
* Lease option 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
RENT: 2021 current rent is $405pw and assessed by independent valuers in December.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* Zero re-letting fees
* Brick and Tile home with 3 Bedrooms PLUS STUDY OR 4TH BEDROOM
* Master suite with private Ensuite & WIR
* 2 Large Living areas inc Shared Kitchen/Dining, Family Meals area and Lounge opening to OUtdoor undercover area.
* Spacious Double lock up garage with internal access
* 532 sqm Block
* Outdoor and undercover entertaining/Alfresco area
* Located in a growth area of Queensland on a lovely street in a quiet neighbourhood.
* Built approx 2011
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
ABOUT AUGUSTINE HEIGHTS
Augustine Heights is part of the Greater Springfield region. In 2013, the population of Greater Springfield was estimated around 30,000, with a projection to grow to 105,000 residents by 2030. The plan is to have a group of suburbs with a population of Darwin by 2030. Located just 33km southwest of Brisbane CBD and 13km southeast of Ipswich and excellent transport, medical, education and lifestyle facilities.
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents - the Defence Properties specialists
** Photographs in this advertisement were taken whilst previously staged by previous sellers and are not of the current tenancy & are to be used as a guide of the spaces only. All inspections require a minimum notice of 48 hrs.**
Heating & Cooling
LARGE STUDY OR 4th BEDROOM
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $425000.
Interest Rate (p.a)