16 Heritage Drive, Mount Nathan QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 15 car spaces
- Approx 8 Acres
BLISSFUL RETREAT ON 8 ACRES OF LUSH GREENERY, 4 BED HOME, MASSIVE 12 BAY SHED/WORKSHOP & 350M OF DIRECT RIVER FRONTAGE.
Situated amongst some of the Northern Gold Coast most enviable acreage estates and spread out across 8 acres (3.2 ha), with direct river access this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Buyers will be spoilt for choice with a 4 Bedroom home, large 12 bay shed/workshop (complete with dual living) and additional storage shed. With the potential to run a home business or to just enjoy your new lifestyle, this opportunity is rare and is bound to appeal to those looking for room to move and enjoy the serenity this beautiful rural property has to offer.
MAIN RESIDENCE FEATURES :
* 4 Bedrooms inc Main with Walk-in robe and Ensuite
* Steel frame
* Large wrap around verandahs
* Air conditioned Lounge/Dining
* Cosy fireplace for the cooler winter evenings
* New kitchen benchtops
* New carpet and flooring
* 3 Car Lock Up Garage plus sliding door access to undercover 3m x 6m concrete slab for storage etc.
* Beautiful palm studded tropical entry
* 2 x 30,000 litre Water tanks with new Davey pumps
* Cat run
MAIN SHED FEATURES :
* Huge 12 bay shed 12.5m x 24m with high clearance
* Full-size Kitchen complete with Modern cooktop & oven, rangehood, dishwasher and large double door drinks fridge.
* Huge Air-conditioned mezzanine/loft bedroom spanning the width of the shed.
* Separate Air-conditioned Office/workshop with direct access to the kitchen
* Designed to suit home business or dual living setup.
* Wi-fi access from the main residence
* Solar power
* Separate power supply and individual billing from electricity supplier
* Mechanical work bay
* Large hardstand area, 3 phase power and water
* Endless opportunities exist due to the sheer size of the shed. Perfect for running a storage business for caravans, boats etc.
* 1 x 25,000 litre Water tanks
* New water filtration system with UV light sterilisation
* Raised garden beds
* Chicken coop.
OTHER FEATURES :
* Coomera River frontage of over 350m - suitable to launch your kayak from your backyard on a hot summers day.
* Pumping licence from the Coomera River with new Honda pump
* 1 x 30,000 litre river water tank for irrigation of gardens
* Additional powered 16m x 7m shed for equipment & vehicle storage
* Extensive gardens featuring stunning jacarandas, and Silky Oaks as we as numerous fruit trees inc lemons, limes, Mangoes, Macadamia Nuts, Grapevines, Plums, Figs and other too numerous to mention.
This property is a must to inspect and to appreciate its true magnificence with features too plentiful to mention. Versatile enough to suit all types of buyers, the home business, the horse enthusiast, or any type of hobby farming. Come and experience the feel of acreage, relaxed private living and still only 10 minutes from shops, schools and access to M1 and rail services. Only 25 minutes from the holiday ‘glitter strip’ and major shopping.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)