North Lakes QLD
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 400 Square metres
DHA FOR SALE IN NORTH LAKES. LEASED UNTIL 2023+3 YR OPTION.
INVESTORS : This beautiful home is a blue-chip investment with a lease to DHA (Defence Housing Australia) until 2023 + 1 x 3 year option which would take it through until 2026. Located in rapidly growing North Lakes & surrounded by modern built family homes. Situated close to everything you could need including popular schools, shops, and public transport. Featuring a modern layout with tiled living area and generously sized, carpeted bedrooms.
ABOUT NORTH LAKES REGION
Brisbane’s Northern Growth Corridor is home to a large and rapidly-growing resident population of about 390,000 in Brisbane’s neighbouring Moreton Bay Region, which is expected to grow to about 622,000 by 2031. This population growth will impact significantly on demand, pushing property prices well above current median values.
The area is serviced well by the bustling The North Lakes Town centre with numerous cafés and restaurants and also includes and IKEA, Westfield Shopping Centre, Costo and Bunnings. There are numerous excellent surrounding schools, parks, and top quality medical precincts. Brisbane city is approx 32 km and Caloundra is 60km North.
A DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed rental income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, superannuation funds, and perfect for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition Edition 6C
* Lease start date 27/10/2017
* Lease end date 26/10/2023
* Lease option 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
CURRENT RENT : $420 pw and independently assessed annually.
* 3 bedrooms, inc master with BIR, AC & Ensuite.
* Study Nook
* Main bathroom with shower and separate bath.
* Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with sliding glass doors to an outdoor alfresco area.
* Ceiling fans throughout with Aircon to master, main living and kitchen/dining.
* Security grills to windows and doors.
* Double lock up garage with remote control entry and internal access to the home.
* Built approx 2017
* 400sqm Block
* 32km to Brisbane CBD.
Council Approx $507 quarterly
Water Approx $250 quarterly after DHA rebate the usage.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted.
* Annual independent rent reviews.
* Most nonstructural maintenance paid for by DHA.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees.
*** Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $479000.
Interest Rate (p.a)