- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 686 Square metres
MID LEASE DHA FOR SALE - 25KM TO BRISBANE CBD. LEASED UNTIL 2022 + 3YR OPTION.
INVESTORS : Investors will love this property located in Brisbane's northern suburbs, 25km to the CBD in the established suburb of Joyner with a lease to DHA (Defence Housing Australia) until 2022+ 1 x 3 year option which would take it through until 2025.
A DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed rental income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, superannuation funds, and perfect for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition Lease Edition 6B
* Lease start date 15/12/2010
* Lease end date 14/12/2022
* Lease option 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
CURRENT RENT : $450 pw and independently assessed annually.
* 4 bedrooms, inc master with BIR, AC & Ensuite.
* Main bathroom with shower and separate bath.
* Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with sliding glass doors to an outdoor alfresco area.
* Ceiling fans throughout with Aircon to master, main living and kitchen/dining.
* Security grills to windows and doors.
* Double lock up garage with remote control entry and internal access to the home.
* 686sqm Block
* 25km to Brisbane CBD.
Council Approx $TBC quarterly
Water Approx $TBC quarterly after DHA rebate the usage.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted.
* Annual independent rent reviews.
* Most nonstructural maintenance paid for by DHA.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees.
*** Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $490000.
Interest Rate (p.a)