Everton Park QLD
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
9KM FROM BRISBANE CBD, LEASED TO DEFENCE HOUSING UNTIL 2023.
Investors will love the opportunity to purchase this architecturally designed 2 bedroom unit in Everton Park just 9 km from the Brisbane CBD! Currently leased to DHA (Defence Housing Australia) this apartment is conveniently located close public transport and Everton Park's dining precinct, complete with all conveniences and facilities. An unbeatable location in a well-established Brisbane suburb with rental income guaranteed for the life of the lease.
With guaranteed rent from DHA (Defence Housing Australia), through until the end of the lease in 2023 the banks will love you. At the end of the lease the owners are free to live in, rent out or on sell.
* Large main bedroom with large wardrobe and modern private ensuite
* Generously sized second bedroom with built in robe
* Air conditioning
* Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
* Open plan tiled living area
* Sleek and modern kitchen featuring ample bench and cupboard space as well as stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Large tiled balcony, great for entertaining or relaxing!!
* Large main bathroom with shower over bath
* Separate internal Laundry
* Quiet complex
* Remote undercover car space
LEASE FEATURES :
* Lease edition 6B
* Lease start date 27/05/2014
* Lease end date 26/05/2023
* Lease option Used
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
CURRENT RENT for 2021 : $425PW and assessed annually each December. Guaranteed not to drop BELOW $425pw for the life of the lease.
Council : $415 quarter
Water : Approx $240 per quarter less usage costs rebated back by DHA
BODY CORP $1071 per quarter
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
* DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
* The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
Location is the key to wise investing and this property meets that criteria. Everton Park shopping and dining precinct is approx 200m. Mitchelton train station is 1500m away, numerous private and public schools are located in close proximity. Westfield Chermside, Australia's second-largest shopping Centre is approx. 10 minutes drive and offers, shopping, restaurants, entertainment and medical facilities.
To find out more about this great investment opportunity or if you would like to arrange an inspection please contact exclusive agents Hudson Property Agents.
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no-fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
** * Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $379000.
Interest Rate (p.a)