Upper Kedron QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 689 Square metres
INVESTORS - LEASED TO DEFENCE HOUSING UNTIL 2027 + 3 YR OPTION.
INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY : This well established home is currently on a DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease with guaranteed rent until May 2027 with a 3 year option, which could take it through until 2030! A DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed rental income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, superannuation funds, and perfect for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
UPPER KEDRON is a great, family friendly suburb with a mix of old and new homes and is a leisurely 13km drive to the Brisbane CBD and just 2km to the closest train station. Situated close to numerous local schools, shops and public transport and offering all the convenience residents require for comfortable living.
With the Brisbane property market recording record growth and predictions that this trend is set to continue for some time, now is the time to lock down your investment in the state.
LEASE FEATURES :
* Lease edition Lease Edition 6
* Lease start date 09/05/2021
* Lease end date 08/5/2027
* Lease option 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
* CURRENT RENT : 2021 rent is $550pw
* 4 Bedrooms inc Main with A/C, Ensuite and BIR
* Double Garage
* Kitchen/Dining with access to outdoor undercover living through glass sliding doors
* Large 2nd living area/Lounge at the front of the home
* Tiled living and carpeted living areas/bedrooms
* Kitchen with ample benchtop and storage
* Air-conditioned living areas.
* Security screens throughout
* Fenced rear yard.
* 689sqm block
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most nonstructural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees.
If you'd like to know more about this property or would like to submit an offer please contact Sharon or Viv by clicking on the contact Agent button or calling anytime. We'd love to discuss your property needs. Hudson Property - "Property done properly".
Council : approx $575 per qtr
Water : Approx $200 per qtr after usage rebated by DHA
** Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $749000.
Interest Rate (p.a)