- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 559 Square metres
INVESTOR YIELD OF 6.35%. DHA LEASED UNTIL 2023 + 3 YR OPTION.
INVESTORS : This home is perfect for investors looking for good long term growth and security with the lease right through until 2023 with an option of up to 3yrs. The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of wether the home is tenanted. The banks will love you with an impressive rental yield of 6.35%
Burdell is a northern suburb of the City of Townsville with approx 9000 people. It is only a short drive to local shops, schools and restaurants. The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
With record low interest rates and Townsville experiencing some of the highest rental yields in the country, vacancy rates continuing to come down and property experts reporting Townsville is on the way back from its previous downturn, now is the perfect time to consider investing into the region.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition 6B
* Lease start date 29/06/2011
* Lease end date 28/06/2023
* Lease option 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour.
2022 RENT : Current Gross rent $450pw
* 559 sqm Block
* 3 Bedrooms, inc Master with AC, WIR and ensuite.
* Outdoor entertaining area.
* Air conditioning in Master, main living and kitchen dining.
* Built Approx 2010
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is occupied.
* Annual independent rent reviews.
* Zero re-letting fees for the length of the lease.
* DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
* At the end of each tenancy period, the property is professionally cleaned.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
** * Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $369000.
Interest Rate (p.a)