Flinders View QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 880 Square metres
** MUST SELL** INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY LEASED TO DHA ON LARGE 880SQM BLOCK.
This beautiful 4 bedroom home is on a Defence Housing (DHA) lease until December 2025. Located in Flinders View and surrounded by other beautiful and prestigious homes in the Kensington Estate, it offers excellent medium to long term prospects for the savvy investor.
The Ipswich region is one of the fastest growing areas in Australia. The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started. With record low interest rates and Queensland defying the odds and experiencing some of the best capital growth and highest rental yields in the country, now is the perfect time to consider investing in the region.
* Lease edition Edition 6B
* Lease start date 02/12/2010
* Lease end date 01/12/2025
* Lease option USED
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
CURRENT RENT for 2021: $405 PW and assessed again in December.
* Brick and Tile family home on a big, flat 880sqm block
* 4 Spacious bedrooms inc master with Air con, BIR and Ensuite
* Modern kitchen boasts stainless steel cooking appliances & ample bench space.
* Tiled family & meals area with double sliding doors opening to outdoor undercover alfresco dining area.
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Security screens on all doors and windows.
* Ceiling fans
* Spacious 880 sqm allotment.
* Close to all amenities including schools, shopping and sporting facilities.
* Located in a lovely street with local traffic only and surrounded by well maintained prestigious homes.
* 40 kms from Brisbane CBD and 5km from Ipswich CBD
* Close to Amberley Airbase.
* Built approx 2010
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is empty
* Non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* Zero re-letting fee
If you are looking for an attractive property as a secure investment then you can't go past this DHA leased home.
** Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $425000.
Interest Rate (p.a)