- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 450 Square metres
ENTRY LEVEL INVESTMENT LEASED TO DHA UNTIL 2023 + 3 YR OPTION. 6.16% YIELD.
INVESTORS : With Australian property prices predicted to hit an all time high throughout 2022, now is the time to invest before you miss the boat! Built in 2011 this modern home offers investors the opportunity to enter the market with an assurance of guaranteed rent from DHA (Defence Housing Australia) and a long lease until 2023 PLUS 1 X 3 Year option which would take it through until 2026!! With an excellent rental yield of 6.16% you can't go wrong
The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed income, resulting in stress-free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, great for superannuation funds, or for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
DHA LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease edition Lease Edition 6B
* Lease start date 27/5/2011
* Lease end date 26/5/2023
* Lease option 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
RENT : Current Gross rent for 2022 is $390pw and adjusted to market rent annually with a guaranteed minimum of $390pw for the life of the lease.
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the property is tenanted.
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good including new paint and carpet(refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
Council & Water combined - Approx $3200 per year (less water usage rebated back by DHA)
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $329000.
Interest Rate (p.a)