- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 660 Square metres
DHA LEASED IN CAIRNS LEASED UNTIL 2027 + 3 YR OPTION WITH POOL!
INVESTORS : This property represents an excellent opportunity for savvy investors to purchase this no-fuss, stress-free investment on a long term DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease until 2027 with a 3 year option which could take it through until 2030. With rental income guaranteed every week by DHA. Located in Edmonton, Cairns, conveniently close to the Edmonton Coles Shopping complex, Isabella & Hambledon Primary Schools, kids playgrounds, green space, and walking tracks.
With the Queensland property market recording record growth and predictions that this trend is set to continue for some time, now is the time to lock down your investment in the state. The DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease offers the new owners guaranteed rental income, resulting in stress free investing, regardless of whether the home is tenanted. Ideal for investors from anywhere in the country, superannuation funds, and perfect for those starting their property portfolio and looking for a safe and secure option to get started.
CURRENT LEASE FEATURES :
* DHA Lease edition: Edition 6
* Lease start date: 23/07/2015
* Lease end date: 22/07/2027
* Lease option: 1 x up to 36 months
* Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
* Note: The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion.
CURRENT RENT : $460pw and assessed annually.
* Modern low set brick home
* 4 Bedroom inc Main with Ensuite, Large WIR and Air Conditioning.
* 2 Separate living areas inc Air conditioned Family/Dining and Separate Lounge area.
* Security screens
* Large Outdoor patio overlooking sparkling inground pool
* 660qm block
* Double Garage with electric roller door access & internal entry and drive through access
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* DHA Guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant
* DHA Property care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
* The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions & applies to commencement rent).
* Yearly Rates/ Water - $2,616.00
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* * Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Sharon Richter of Hudson Property Agents. In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $469000.
Interest Rate (p.a)