10 Capricorn Drive, Burdell QLD
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 716 Square metres
PERFECT FOR THE HOME OWNER OR INVESTOR! INCLUDES NEW PAINT INSIDE & OUT.
This 4 bedroom home is perfect for first home buyers, owner occupiers or investors. The property is about to come off a lease to Defence Housing (DHA) in early July, at which time the new owners can move in and enjoy this lovely residence which will have received a full internal & external repaint as part of the handover from DHA. Positioned on a generous 716sqm block, in a quiet location. If you are looking for a quality affordable home with nothing to spend this home will not disappoint.
Burdell is a northern suburb of the City of Townsville with approx 9000 people. The home is located within walking distance to a private school and daycare and a 2 minute drive to shopping and facilities.
With record low interest rates and Townsville experiencing some of the highest rental yields in the country, vacancy rates continuing to come down and property experts reporting Townsville is on the way back from its previous downturn, now is the perfect time to consider investing into the region.
* Large Brick and Tile family home.
* 4 Spacious bedrooms inc master with Aircon and Ensuite.
* Two living areas including separate lounge at the front of the home.
* Modern kitchen boasts stainless steel cooking appliances, sleek tiles & ample storage and bench space.
* Air conditioned living areas.
* Tiled family & meals area with double sliding doors opening to outdoor undercover alfresco dining area.
* Large Double lock up garage with storage and internal access
* Fully security screened
* Spacious 716 sqm flat block.
* Built approx 2009
* Currently receiving $500pw rent on a lease expiring 4/7/22
*Council and Water Rates - TBC
** Information provided above has been obtained from various sources from which we believe to be accurate, however, Hudson Property Agents accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a Floorpan, build date, land size, floor plans and size, property condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and conduct their own due diligence in addition to obtaining legal advice from their appointed solicitor or conveyancer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $495000.
Interest Rate (p.a)