East Maitland NSW
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 452 Square metres
SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM HOME IN A WONDERFUL LOCATION. GUARANTEED RENT FROM DHA UNTIL JUNE 2024.
Built in 2015 and situated in a quiet, elevated street within popular East Maitland, this DHA investment property offers 2 living spaces, 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom is situated at the rear of the property and includes an ensuite and spacious walk-in-robe, all other bedrooms include built-in-wardrobes. The versatile kitchen includes a pantry, breakfast bar and gas cooktop and overlooks a large open plan family/dining area. A separate lounge room, situated at the front of the property, is ideal as a parents retreat. The large family bathroom is perfectly positioned near the 3 bedrooms and includes a separate shower and bath.
The double garage comes with a remote control auto door and allows for internal access, the covered outdoor area is perfect for alfresco entertaining and is easily accessed through a large sliding door via the family/dining room. Other features include security screens to window and doors and rain water tank.
This property offers the astute buyer a no-fuss, stress-free investment with rental income guaranteed every week by Defence Housing Australia (DHA). Conveniently located close to Greenhills Shopping Centre, local playgrounds and schools, access to the Freeway takes no time at all, historic Maitland and the Hunter Valley vineyards are also in close proximity.
Built approximately 2015 and currently rented at $490pw, assessed annually with rental income guaranteed (until the end of the lease), zero re-letting fees, repairs and maintenance included, astute investors will reap the benefits a secure DHA lease has to offer.
* 4 spacious bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with WIR and en-suite
* Spacious open plan family/dining area
* Large versatile kitchen with gas cooktop
* Separate lounge area
* Tiled living and carpeted bedrooms
* Separate laundry
* Air-conditioning and heating plus ceiling fans throughout
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Safety screens throughout
* Double lock up garage
* Large fully fenced backyard with water tank
This investment equals "peace of mind" from a long lease, guaranteed rental income paid monthly in advance and other extensive benefits of the DHA Property Care Services.
LEASE DETAILS :
* Lease Edition: Edition 6b
* Lease start date: 26/06/2015
* Lease end date: 25/06/2024
* Lease option: Used
* Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
* All options/extensions are in DHA's favour
* Current Gross rent $490pw and reviewed annually each December
* Built approx. 2015
* Council Rates - Approx. $2,240.00 per annum
* Water Rates - Approx. $1,000 per annum (water usage is reimbursed back to the owner by DHA)
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* Guaranteed rent paid on time every time regardless of whether the house is tenanted
* Annual independent rent reviews
* Most non structural maintenance paid for by DHA
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement).
* Zero re-letting fees
These are just some of the benefits of the DHA lease attached to this property. Enjoy all the benefits of rental guarantee and a no fuss investment property; let DHA do all the hard work for you.
* Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA Lessor and has a DHA Lease Agreement in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property. If you would like to arrange an inspection please contact Jenny Andrew of Hudson Property Agents.
**In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will only be available for private inspections and to pre-qualified buyers.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $660000.
Interest Rate (p.a)